Below Are Some Reading Materials That I Can't Recommend Enough!
- Rabbit Production, 9th Edition (a must have for ANY kind of rabbit owner)
- The Complete Domestic Rabbit Cookbook by Bob Whitman
- Guidebook to Raising Better Rabbits & Cavies
- Storey's Guide to Raising Rabbits, 4th Edition, by Bob Bennett
- ARBA's Standards of Perfection 2011-2015 (if you intend on showing, you need t own this. It tells you the standard required of every breed, specifications on coat coloring, and how showing works. It's priceless!)
- The breed guidebook published by the specialty breed club of your membership (it's your bible to knowing your breed!)
- Rise and Shine Rabbitry: amazing articles on raising rabbits for self-sustainability
- The Nature Trail: a plethora of info breeding, showing, and health
- Shiny Satins Rabbitry: good solid info on rabbit keeping
- Learn From My Mistakes: Written for cavy breeders but applies easily to rabbits. Advice in for the serious breeder (new or veteran) who want to succeed at breeding and exhibiting high quality animals.
- Calculate the Cost of Feeding Pellets: A great article followed by a link to a calculator to input your own costs for feed and determining how much you are spending per rabbit!
- The Tip of the Iceberg: There's three kinds of rabbit breeders in the show world. Which one are you, really?
- Rabbit Fever: a beautiful documentary watching four youth navigate showing rabbits and competing for Royalty at ARBA Convention.